Saturday, April 11, 2009

Past Kelly Pictures





















I was on Facebook the other day and one of the cousins and posted these pictures.
So Thanks Tara.
The pictures are of Bob and Jody, and all the kids. Most of the pictures where taken at grandma Hawkins home in Arizona. What super cute kids.
I can see where my kids get there good looks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis,
It's so fun to see your family grow! It looks like you have great times together.

Julie

Lindsay said...

Hey holy crap you finally have a blog!! Thanks for the invite for it~I love to see how people I dont get to see everyday are doing. Do you have an invite to mine or do I need to send you one? I am totally adicted to blogging! But your family is so cute and you kids are getting so stinking big. When did that happen!?!

Annalee Kelly said...

I don't think we've ever met, but I'm Joseph Kelly's wife (Paul and Deanne's son/daughter-in-law). Cute blog!