Sunday, May 3, 2009

The New VAN!






We are now proud new owners of a van. Our little family was out growing our car so we did it we got us a van. Annie already loves it, mostly because of the DVD player!
Its Chevy Uplander 2005, with all the bells and whistles.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

How exciting! Dont you love getting new stuff. I always say that I will keep it spotless "this time" and then a week or month goes by and there is crakers and juice spills and what not with all the kid stuff as you probably know... It looks like an awesome van! How fun!

Lindsay said...

I forgot to add, I am coming up on the week/weekend of the 15th ish. For like 3 or 4 days while Justan is in Mew Mexico for training. We absolutly have to go to dinner or lunch or something ok! Are you going to be around?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the van! It's fun to see pics of what is happening in your life. And thanks for remembering Monte's birthday. You are a true friend. By the way your old house is up for sale. Want to move back??