Annie and her cousion Kayden
Chaser
I must say Annie gets her great looks from her dad! yeah thanks Nate...
Yeah Joseph was having fun until I put him into the middle of the spraying water!
I guess Chase was the smart one and got out of there!
This are pictures of us at the splash pad by Brad and Cyndi new home (Hopeful)
baby Chaser and Joseph just loved playing in the water.
Grandpa Bob put Joe into the sprinkers thinking he would hate it, but come to find out he loved it! He played in them for atleast a half hour! Scream and kicking he has such a great time!
I just love having my-in-laws and other family in St. George, and I sure love going to visit them. The only bad part is having them that far when I return home. I miss my mother-in-law and father-in-law. I miss my older brother and his kids, But mostly I miss my sister-in-law Cyndi. I have so much fun when I am with her, we have a great time together, I forget that she is my sister-in-law because I think of her as my sister and one of my best friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment