I know I know its been way to long since my last update, but here we go... The last couple of months we have stayed busy with many things from Halloween to starting preschool.
Annie started preschool on Sept 7, and is loving it, her teachers are amazing and we are so grateful she was able to get in.
Joseph turned two and is keeping on my toes every minute, from throwing toys into the potty to climbing on the table to many other things. But he really is so much fun... Sorry no picutres from his birthday because we forgot our camera!
Everyday there is something new to look forward to, the kids keep us very busy but they bring us so much happiness!
We are looking forward to the hoildays with family and friends, and we have so much to be thankful for at this time of year.
Keep checking in and enjoy the update!
1 comment:
yeah well aiden throws stuff in the toilet and is about to figure out how to flush it and he's only one. I was like "hey this isn't supposed to start yet!!". Little punk still isn't walking hahha, he can push up from the ground and stand straight up but walking is too hard I guess lol
Post a Comment