As 2010 come to an end we are ready to start a new year with lots of new things in story for us. In February my baby girl will turn 5, and will start Kindergarten this year! She is looking forward to it
Joseph is and always will be my little monster, but sure is cute! He will turn 3 this year and well that’s pretty much it with him… I’m sure he will enjoy becoming a big brother!
I can’t wait for July to have a new bundle of joy to love on! There is nothing greater than having children and being able to be a mom. I’m so blessed that I have such a good husband that works so hard and lets me stay home with my kids, I love being with them they are my life!
Every day is something new and everyday is a blessing. I’m grateful for what I have and the blessing that are in my life, good family, friends and so so much more!
Each day is a gift, enjoy it!
1 comment:
Yeah congrats on having another little one you and your family are so cute
Post a Comment