Monday, April 9, 2012

Annie Lis

6 years ago I brought into this world a beautiful baby girl. Since then life has completely changed, from learning all the tips and tricks to being a good mom, learning to wear the snot, throw up, poop and anything else you might get. There are many sleepless nights and really long days, but in the end it’s all worth it. When your child looks into your eyes and smiles, the first time they giggle, to the first time they fall down and get hurt and ask you to kiss it better.
My baby girl has grown up so much, she is full of life and loves being a big sister to Gracie and Joe, and she works hard at school. She is growing up to be quite the little lady. I love her more than ever, more than I ever even knew I could love someone. I’m proud of her and Love my little Annie Lis.







Little Mommy-Daughter time.
For her birthday we went and had are nails and toes done together. Its the first time I have taken her to get them done. We had such a great time together.



No comments: