Friday, November 11, 2011

Gracie Dawn Kelly


"In the eyes of a child...there is joy, there is laughter... there is hope, there is trust, a chance to shape the future..."
Our family was so blessed to have Gracie join us. Gracie was named after her Great-Grandpa Don Pollmann and her Aunt Andrea.
I remember holding her for the first time with tears rolling down my checks saying all baby girl, so perfect and a head full of dark hair. But within moments of having her they took her just like that away from me to the nursery down stairs because she having a hard time breathing, after waiting almost two hours I finally had my baby Gracie back in my arms to hold and kiss. I’m a very firm believer in sending my babies to the nursery while at the hospital, but the first night I couldn’t sleep so I called them around 3 in the morning and ask them to bring her to me. Then in the quite dark room I just held her close and loved on her and was so grateful that I was blessed with this prefect little baby girl.






No comments: