Well its only taken me ooohh I would say five months or so to update my blog, but didn’t some person say that something’s are just worth waiting for? It for sure has been a couple of crazy months with the birth of Gracie, holidays and starting school. I know one thing for sure how grateful I am for my little kids who are my life and I would do anything for them, my Kids are the reason I get up in the morning. I look forward to giving them kisses and hugs each night when they go to bed, I’m also grateful for an amazing husband who works is butt off to make it so I can be home with my babies. Life without my hubby and kids would be so pointless.
With that being said here we go an update of what the life of the Kelly’s has been like…
1 comment:
I haven't read your blog for a while, but I am so glad I took the time to do that this morning. It looks like you have had a busy last 6 months or so. You have a beautiful family. I love all the pictures.
Post a Comment