Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree.
Yes that is duck tape... We tried to save the broken tree that we have had since Joe pulled down the tree a couple years ago. We finally have sent that tree packin! Trust me daddy is much happier now that he doesn’t have to deal with the broken tree.



Christmas Eve


Magic Reindeer Food, Glitter and oats!
On Christmas Eve we sprinkled the magic reindeer food across the lawn, after falling fast asleep, that when the magic begins! The Moon will catch the sparkle of the glitter and Santa’s reindeer will smell the oats. This will lead Rudolph straight to the house




And For sure don’t forget to leave cookies and milk for Santa!

Christmas Morning
As a child I thought Christmas couldn’t get any better, well I was wrong. The joy I get when watching my children’s eyes light up on Christmas morning that is the best!

Gracie's first Chritmas


No comments:
Post a Comment