The night before his birthday I asked him to be home early, so some of my friends could take me out for my birthday. Nate said yes, but did so with a little bit of angry thinking tomorrow night’s my birthday day and I’m guessing you have nothing planned and I will have to get a babysitter so we can go out alone together!
Well believe or not I did it I kept it secret, when he got home I was all dressed up and ready to go. I then went on to tell him I had lied and really wasn’t going out with the girls that I was taking him out for his birthday! He was completely surprised and we ended up having such a great night together.
First we went had a deluxe pedicure and then off to dinner.
It was almost like our first date again, reminding us why we got married over 7 years ago.

Oh by the way that is not my foot, yep thats right its Nate foot. Just for kick and giggles he painted his toe nails. Don't worry its a manly color right?...

But we did have matching toes!



No comments:
Post a Comment