Tuesday, September 22, 2009

That Utah State Fair

Or as Annie called it the Fairest!
I love the state fair everything about it is so great!







Can you say HOLY COW, this was the biggest cow I have every seen in my life!
It stood 6 feet tall... When we were standing by it to get a picture that thing started to growl, I was for sure he was going to eat me in one bite!


Annie's favorite animal were the pigs, Joseph liked them all.
However paying $12.00 yes I said $12.00 for two corndogs was just down right wrong! I didn't even get fries or drink with that, just two plan old corndogs.

Over all we had so much at the Fairest and can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Glad to see you had so much fun without us at the State Fair. I don't remember getting our invite to come with you all.

Tammy said...

That cow is HUGE! Your blog is so cute melissa, if you want to visit mine it would be great, i have to invite you though, so you should email me and i'll invite you -k happy blogging! :)

musicmom said...

We love the fair too! There is nothing better than animals for kids.