Tuesday, September 22, 2009

WARNING!

This is warning to all you that play the Nintendo Wii. I was playing ping pong with my hubby, things got pretty intense leaving me with a shoulder injury! Its been very painful, so I had to have a injection into the shoulder and a MRI. The doctor was thinking I was going to need surgery!
Luckily its nothing serious just follow up with physically therapy and go from there.
However whenever I tell people how my injury happened they a fall to the ground laughing! So I thought I would make everyone have a good laugh!
The worst part of all Is I still Lost the game!
Hopefully I can get back to playing soon... Then maybe I will win!
I guess if I think about it, it really is pretty stinkin funny...
Im sure I will laugh about it when I am pain free and better!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That is funny, You probly wouldn't have hurt yourself nearly as bad if you had been playing actual ping-pong, but those wii's you get swinging your arm and ...well sorry feel better :)

Natalie said...

oh my heck! can we say you know you have a problem when? You two should find better things to do with your time when the kids are in bed!!!!!!