Together Annie and I made the Worlds Greatest Sand Castle Ever!
UNTIL Brother woke up from his nap and daddy brought him outside! He then destroyed our sand castle! Nothing better than your little brother wreaking things!
But Annie was ok she jumped in on the fun and helped!
I taught my oldest that it was fun to knock thier tower down, did didn't do as well with my son, who gets intensly mad when his baby sister knocks over his towers... fun sandcastle!
3 comments:
I taught my oldest that it was fun to knock thier tower down, did didn't do as well with my son, who gets intensly mad when his baby sister knocks over his towers... fun sandcastle!
I love the picture of you and annie, soooo cute.
Sandboxes are GREAT! We love ours. Hours and hours of fun. I think the knock down can be the funnest part. I am glad annie got into it too.
Post a Comment